To all our loyal patients **ADA guidelines** are asking us to delay Non urgent dental treatment.
We are open for emergencies only
We will keep you updated of any changes or shutdown. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
We would like to reassure all our trusting and loyal patients that we Greensborough Plaza Dental – an independently accredited practice, have always taken all the necessary infection control and hygiene measures and will continue to during this pandemic.
- We are open for urgent emergency dental treatment.
- Reception staff will ask you about your health and any recent travel. If you are unwell or have recently travelled we will ask you to postpone your appointment at this time for a minimum of 14 days.
- Please clean your hands with hand sanitizer provided before seeing the dentist
- Our staff are all well but will be wearing masks at all times.
- More frequent cleaning of the reception, waiting room chairs, pens, Eftpos machine
- Please only bring 1 guest with you to your appointment to limit the numbers in the waiting room. Mums/dads with children are exempt from this.
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time. We will continue to provide you with quality dental care in a friendly and informative environment. We wish you and your family good health.